Let's Call Them Snapshots



Here are a couple of pictures of me during my short trip, not taken to be put on my blog as outfit pictures, just normal photos. I'm showing them to you just to make an idea as what my outfit (well a part of it, I don't really have a head to toe photo) looked like. I should mention that I don't really wear sweaters and what I had on me were practically my warmest clothes :D But I wasn't cold, it was ok.



Azi am sa va arat cateva poze cu mine din scurta excursie pe care am facut'o saptamana trecuta in Brasov. Nu va imaginati ca sunt poze wow, special facute pentru a fi puse pe blog pentru a va arata tinuta, nici pe departe, sunt fotografii normale (adevarul e ca la cat de obosita eram numai de poze de pus pe blog nu'mi ardea :))). Vi le arat ca sa va faceti o idee cam cum arata tinuta mea din ziua respectiva (si cum aratam eu dupa doar 3ore de somn :D). N'am poze din cap pana'n picioare, asa ca tin sa mentionez ca aveam blugi drepti si ghete in partea de jos, ceva normal pentru munte. Si astea sunt cele mai groase haine ale mele, eu nu port pullovere (sunt certata cu ele, dar cred ca ar tb sa ma impac :))). Oricum nu mi'a fost frig, in Brasov nu sufla "crivatul" ca in Bucuresti de te ia pe sus la propriu.









I was wearing Pimkie - Sweater, Bershka - Shirt, No Name - Jeans & Boots (you can't see them), C&A - Bow Brooch, H&M - Ring, Zara - Coat, Stradivarius - Scarf, New Look - Bag


Until my next post!


                                                                                                                        CYA

1 comment

  1. Wow Adina i've just seen your comment on my blog and it's realy touching me ! Thanks for all these nice things you say about me :) you're lovely <3 thanks you so much !

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful words!

Web Statistics