Saturday, 29 December 2012

My Christmas Gifts






Here there are my many, many Christmas gifts bought by yours truly as presents for herself during this beautiful December! So...I bought a bag from The Bag Shop and a big sparkly necklace, both from the Absolutely Fabulous Fair, 2 nail polishes from Flormar and 2 lipsticks from L'Oreal. I also bought myself a new pair of boots (very fashionable, don't you think :D) and a new phone (that wasn't on my list, not for the near future, but my old one decided to die on me so I was forced to get something else, but I love the new gadget :D). The burgundy thing with rose print that's underneath all the other stuff it's actually a new scarf, a really big one, that was also bought as a Christmas gift for me! You'll see more details underneath the pictures!


Si azi a venit vremea sa va arat ce "cadouri" mi'am cumparat, eu pentru mine, de Craciun, in aceasta minunata luna decembrie. Asa...am cumparat o geanta de la The Bag Shop si un colier mare si stralucitor, ambele de la targul Absolutely Fabulous (din pacate nu stiu ce am facut cu cartea de vizita a designerului colierului si nu pot sa va zic de unde e clar), 2 oje de la Flormar (iubesc ojele de la ei, sunt singurele care se usuca pe unghiile mele) si 2 rujuri de la L'Oreal. Mi'am mai luat si o pereche de cizme (foarte in trend nu'i asa? cu capse si chestii de genul) si un telefon nou (asta nu era pe lista, nici macar nu era prevazut in viitorul apropiat, dar cel vechi s'a decis ca e momentul sa ma paraseasca, adica s'a stricat, a murit de tot, si am fost obligata sa cumpar unul nou, desi am inca 3 telefoane vechi in casa, niciunul nu merge, tipic; dar imi iubesc noua "jucarie" :D). Chestia de sub toate aceste minunate cadouri cu imprimeu de trandafiri este de fapt o esarfa, enorma, care am cumparat'o tot pentru mine tot de Craciun. Mai multe detalii veti gasi sub poze!



















Bag from The Bag Shop, Flormar Nail Polishes no. 435 and no. DC01, L'Oreal lipsticks Caresse no. 301 Dating Coral and no. 06 Aphrodite Scarlet, Scarf from Six and Samsung Galaxy Nexus as a phone.


P.S.: As you can see I bought some books too, I was longing for them for a long time!
P.S.: Dupa cum vedeti e si un teanc de carti pe aici, le vroiam de foarte mult timp, asa ca le'am cumparat!



Until my next post!


                                                                                                                         CYA

5 comments:

  1. I want the boots! They are perfect, black and studded.

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome boots!! I almost bought a pair like that the other day.

    xoxo,diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots :D Jen&Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for your lovely comment on my blog...love the boots... xx
    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool boots! Would definitely like to have such pair of biker boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful words!