Thursday, 24 January 2013

Don't You Just Love It ~ Baroque




What do you guys say about the baroque print? I just adore it! I find it to be so luxurious and elegant, it reminds me of the good old days of the 17th century. I always loved the prints and the powerful colours of that era. Maybe some of you won't agree with me, maybe you even hate baroque prints, but well I don't care, I'm digging it too much to care :D 
I have some images with baroque dresses, trousers and skirts to show you, taken from Asos, New Look and some other clothing sites. I hope you'll enjoy!



Cum vi se pare stilul baroc? Eu il ador, pur si simplu! Il gasesc atat de elegant si glamuros, si ma duce cu gandul imediat la secolul al XVII-lea si rochiile acelea grandioase si impunatoare. Mereu mi'au placut imprimeul hainelor si culorile puternice din acea perioada. Poate ca unii dintre voi nu veti fi de acord cu mine, poate nu va place absolut deloc imprimeul baroc, dar sincer nu imi pasa, sunt prea cuprinsa in acest trend momentan ca sa ma gandesc la ce spun altii :D
Am gasit cateva imagini cu rochii, fuste si pantaloni cu print baroc pe Asos, New Look si alte site'uri de gen. Sper sa va placa! 




























Until my next post!


                                                                                                                     CYA

5 comments:

  1. I love it!
    Beauty mix

    http://pasterka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are killing me with these images! I looove this print to pieces, and I am so frustrated that I can't afford such pieces! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes indeed baroque print is so lovely. In my country there is some traditional clothing like baroque print, we called it Batik. ^^

    I'm starting to follow you btw :)
    love to hear from you
    xx
    http://shiftyeyesandsmirkingface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me! kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful words!