Saturday, 16 March 2013

Blue Bow Tie






Here are the 2 accessories that I bought at the Absolutely Fabulous Fashion & Vintage Fair! Both are from Luise Lotte. When I saw the bow tie my eyes popped, I love the combination between blue and gold and the print of the bow is amazing. I'm not really sure where or with what I'll wear it, but I bought it anyway because it was cheap (around 10$ I think) and cute. The pendant has that vintage vibe that I adore in pendants and necklaces and the painting is very delicate, and this one I've already wore it :D.


Acestea sunt cele 2 accesorii pe care le'am achizitionat la targul Absolutely Fabulous, ambele de la Luise Lotte. Nu'i asa ca papionul este tare dragut si ca mixul de nuante de albastru si turquoise cu auriu este genial? Mie mi'a placut la nebunie inca de cand l'am ochit si am decis sa'l cumpar, chiar daca nu stiu la ce l'as putea asorta (n'am nicio bluza mai simpla la care sa mearga), dar pretul (cred ca a costat vreo 35lei) si imprimeul m'au convins sa'l iau. Pandantivul, ei bine, merge pe latura vintage, care mie imi place in mod deosebit la pandantive sau coliere, iar pictura cu vrabii este tare delicata si primavaratica. Pe asta l'am purtat deja, nu l'am luat doar de dragul de a face colectie :D


Until my next post!


                                                                                                                                            CYA

6 comments:

  1. I do love this bow! It would be perfect to complete an outfit!
    We have a new post in our blog,you're welcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandantivul este absolut superb:X De abia astept sa il vad live:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. love vintage fair!! So cool!!
    Do u want to follow each others? Let me know! Kiss kiss

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG:
    WWW.THEITALIANSMOOTHIE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post!

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sunt foarte frumoaseeeeeeeeeee!
    http://myabeschieri.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful words!