Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Colourful Flowers



1. HERE | 2. HERE


[EN]:
Because it's spring now and the bad weather left us it's time to make some changes in out wardrobes. We should embrace now more colourful clothes in lighter fabrics and to try and dress less in black, grey and dark colours. My big obsession at the moment are flower printed clothes, especially printed blazers which I adore! And some of my favourite pieces from Persunmall that I've put my eyes on are the ones from this post. You can easily find them clicking on the links that are present under every picture.



[RO]:
A venit primavara si este cazul sa renuntam la hainele groase si inchise la culoare. Trebuie sa sarbatorim cum se cuvine vremea frumoasa, iar cel mai simplu este apeland la culoare si la imprimeuri florale. Momentan, personal, ma concentrez pe imprimeurile florale, iar sacourile cu astfel de imprimeu mi se par adorabile. Am deja doua cumparate anul trecut si intentionez sa mai cumpar unul, cel bleu cu flori pe care il puteti vedea mai sus :D Am mai gasit cateva piese cu imprimeu floral care imi plac foarte mult pe site-ul Persunmall. Toate alegerile mele sunt in acest post si pe toate le puteti gasi accesand link-urile de sub fiecare poza!


 3. HERE | 4. HERE | 5. HERE


6. HERE | 7. HERE




Follow me on:




8 comments:

  1. I am so ready for spring florals! those blazers are great!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate! Nice day and greetings from Moscow!
    Moscow blogger by Marina Maximova
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring definatly calls for such beautiful colors and floral patterns..
    I have the second bluer dress and love it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these different prints are just gorgeous. The colors are lovely too. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is the first flowery jacket! So bight and spring-y :)
    Kristina xx
    http://www.modeofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foarte rar îndrăznesc să aleg printuri complicate, cum ar fi cel cu flori.
    Cred însă că ar momentul să depăşesc această barieră, nu de alta dar modelele selectate arată superb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful words!